Asset Allocation for Family Offices
On Wednesday, October 17th, we hosted a webinar on asset allocation and risk management as a component of the portfolio construction process. We demonstrated how to create efficient portfolios that meet your clients’ investment goals while managing their unique risk constraints. Using the Windham Portfolio Advisor, we walked through every step of the portfolio construction process, from asset allocation to reporting, and discuss key risk management techniques.
The challenges and responsibilities of family offices are unique to those of other investors. When working closely with high-net-worth individuals on not only investment practices, but often managing other aspects of their estate as well, it is critical to maintain their confidence and trust. In regards to managing their wealth, client trust has a direct relationship with portfolio risk and performance.
- How to generate efficient asset allocations
- Create capital market forecasts
- Evaluate the complexities and true sources of portfolio risk
- How to communicate risk with high-net-worth clients
This webinar is recommended for:
- Family Office Investment Managers
- Asset Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Portfolio Managers
- Chief Investment Officers