Career Opportunities at Windham Labs
Python Automation Intern:
We are looking for a Python / Selenium / Django intern to join the research and development group. The intern will participate in the construction of an automated testing framework for our modern single‐page web application (SPA). This internship is ideally suited to an individual with software development skills in a real-world setting. Windham Capital Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Development and integration of testing framework for front‐end of web application.
- Full‐time 3‐month internship with possible extension.
- Completed or currently pursuing a degree in CS, engineering, or related field.
- Strong analytical benchmarking and problem‐solving skills.
- Experience with Python, Selenium, and Django Rest Framework.
- Experience with object‐oriented programming.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MATLAB, and AWS.
- Experience with Tortoise SVN.
- Minor or interest in finance and economics.
Our small team culture allows the opportunity for engagement with senior management and a higher weight on contribution of ideas from all associates, including interns.
How to Apply:
Please e‐mail firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a PDF of your resume. Subject line: “Python Intern 2019”